Supported Debit Cards
Change - 24h
Change - 7 days
Change - 30 days
Waves Coin Review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of Waves Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
Waves is a blockchain platform. Sasha Ivanov founded it in the beginning of 2016. The platform is multifunctional and has the main goal of producing custom coins on it. These coins are further developed and transferred in the exchange of custom tokens or other assets through the blockchain.
If you choose this platform to create your custom tokens, it will enable you to launch a cryptocurrency of your own. Moreover, it also enables decentralized trading and crowdfunding. This is because it comes integrated with fiat currency gateways like the USD/CNY/EUR that we already use.
The waves platform not only releases the Waves Coin. It releases also thousands of other kinds of tokens on the same platform. The majority of these coins go through an ICO and possess massive potential. The Waves platform not only supports fiat currencies but also cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum Classic, and others. The list is expanding all the time.
- The Waves Coins have a high network speed that allows hundreds of transactions per second. The commission, however, is very small making the transfer of cryptocurrency convenient between the network members.
- The balance every individual has is stored on the blockchain that only that particular individual can access. Everyone has to manage their own crypto assets.
- This platform allows its users to create custom tokens and name them. The choice of crypto coins you want to issue and the decimal fractions you want to keep is also yours. As a matter of fact, this works significantly well for crowdfunding.
- The Waves platform stores the transactions that are made between cryptocurrency to fiat or fiat to cryptocurrency. This allows the mixing of the best of both the centralized and decentralized systems.
- The smart contract of Waves Coin is not as complex as the Ethereum due to which there may arise issues related to the transaction.
- You’ll need KYC/AML if you want to withdraw or deposit fiat currencies. But you don’t need it for cryptocurrencies.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy Waves Coin here.