Supported Debit Cards
Change - 24h
Change - 7 days
Change - 30 days
Wagerr Coin Review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of Wagerr Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
Wagerr comes forward as a decentralized sportsbook. It allows the people to bet on sports in a completely revolutionized manner. Wagerr removes the middleman from the equation of betting by introducing self-regulation and eliminating the need of centralized infrastructures. This degree of trustlessness is achieved using the innovative technologies out there. David Mah is the CEO of the company who is also a practicing physician in Australia. Due to his growing passion for the blockchain technology, he started the company in 2013. The lead developer of the Wagerr Coin is none other than Robert Christensen.
Bitcoin and most of the digital currencies operate on blockchain technology. The blockchain holds the algorithms that can create every coin as well as track each transaction. It also contains the contracts used to rule over the transactions. The blockchain system allows the developers to change the algorithms and rules to suit their needs.
Wagerr also uses the same method to create its cryptocurrency. It actually uses this technology to create as well as manage its extensive betting contracts. It takes all the bets to escrow and checks the results of the sporting events. Ultimately, it pays all the winners automatically.
Blockchain technology helps to eliminate the need of the centralized management authority in each bet while also eliminating the possibilities of corruption and risks involved in centralized betting.
- Easy To Use: Wagerr Coin is an easy to use cryptocurrency, whether you are experienced or new to the digital currency world, you wouldn’t find it difficult to learn about how its wallet is used in order to place the bets as well as track the record.
- Wagerr aims at solving the problem of illegal wagering on sports with the help of blockchain technology which ensures that illicit gambling operates in a fair way.
- Wagerr doesn’t require any regulation as it is self-regulating while the contracts representing the bets are irreversible as well. You can view it as an automated escrow service where you don’t have worry about you winnings disappearing if you don’t trust the person, if you wish.
- Setting up each contract helps if the other party refuses to attach their bet to the contract, you wouldn’t have to pay up in case you lose.
- It is backed by a seemingly solid and knowledgeable team along with a practical roadmap as well as a seemingly sound business plan.
- Wagerr Coin is not available on most bigger exchanges.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Good luck! Buy Wagerr Coin here.