Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin announced an educational video contest via their official Twitter account on Tuesday, June 6th.
The prize pool is $3000 USDT, KuCoin VIP vouchers or a year of 3COmmas pro subscription.
Users can submit the videos on the permitted topics on Youtube or Twitter. The competition is open between June 5th and 23:59 on June 19, 2023 (UTC).
Users can submit videos on any of the following five topics:
(1) How to connect the KuCoin account to 3Commas;
(2) What 3Commas tools are supported for KuCoin;
(3) Single-pair DCA bot, multi-pair DCA bot, grid bot, smart trades, smart bots, etc.;
(4) How to set up the bot? Functions review? Performance review;
(5) Share bot settings in the comments under the video
Videos should be between 8 and 15 minutes in length.
The voting period goes from 00:00 on June 23, 2023 to 23:59 on June 30, 2023 (UTC).
KuCoin is based in Seychelles and has users from over 200 countries and regions. KuCoin is also known as the People’s Exchange. Read more details of how to sign up in our KuCoin review.