Supported Debit Cards
Change - 24h
Change - 7 days
Change - 30 days
WeTrust Coin – Detailed review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of WeTrust Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
WeTrust is a financial services platform that is decentralized. It launched as an alternative to the financial services that the banks traditionally provide. The company launched the WeTrust Coin on 20 April 2017. This cryptocurrency is easy to use and understandable.
WeTrust takes the help of reciprocal aid models such as ROSCA in order to provide the financial services. Moreover, the technology employed by WeTrust allows the individuals to be the borrowers as well as the lenders.
The aim underlying the creation of WeTrust is to provide a transparent and global solution for other reciprocal aid models. All you need to access WeTrust is an internet connection. But the ROSCAs can only be found in limited locations and also need a trust bond. Therefore, many people can’t access them. The goal of WeTrust is to change that with the launch of their first product that is the ROSCA Dapp platform. This novel platform not only ensures the globalism of ROSCAs but also provides an efficient way to create and join them.
WeTrust launched to form a competitive alternative asset class for those who save. The intention was for it to promote group savings in order to achieve the individual saving goals. It not only creates a comparatively inexpensive pathway to obtain the savings but also tracks and credits them.
- The new WeTrust Coin has a number of benefits like the enhanced visibility of the project.
- A large community of investors invested in this cryptocurrency to promote it.
- The price of the coin relates directly to the efforts of the project and not entirely to the Ethereum ecosystem.
- The WeTrust Coins buys access to the relevant smart contracts that a system uses.
- The ROSCAs cannot be found in many locations and also require a trust bond. Hence, limiting the accessibility.
- There is always a chance that an IT system gets hacked. In case there is an incident, the value of the coin will be significantly affected.
- The value of the WeTrust Coin depends on the demand of the WeTrust applications.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy WeTrust Coin here.