The foresight of the market price is a major edge in bitcoin trading. Even a n00b can profit from it. Traditionally, crypto trading involves monitoring and analyzing the market before making a move. A large incorrect prediction can sink you. Besides, manual trading has downsides. This is where technology comes in. Brokers and forex traders have used smart software to execute trades for years. A popular saying is that you are only as good as your software.
Once a trader sets specific rules, the trader automates the trading on his/her computer. In fact, about 75% of trades on the U.S. stock exchanges are automatic.
Blockchain changed the path of the financial market. It has changed how we use money and ushered in the era of crypto traders. With such advancement, it would make sense to leave behind primitive ways of trading crypto assets. Cryptocurrency trading software was developed for that. It gives regular folks financial freedom from trading Bitcoin and other assets.
It uses a trading software specially designed for the crypto market. An evolving algorithm accurately scans the volatile market for the best trading opportunities. With this software, you can do trades without any human involvement. Not only that, the software is friendly to both new and advanced traders.
How it works
An algorithm is a set of specific rules designed to complete a defined task. These user-defined algorithms are preset with rules such as timing, price or volume before trading.
This allows it to predict the volatile price of crypto coins even before it moves. As a trader, you can either automate or manually trade your assets. When automated, the algorithm uses your set trading parameters. When the trading signal and the trading parameters match, the algorithm does your bidding. All you have to do every day is set your trading parameters. You can do this while watching an episode of Friends!
In order to increase its accuracy, the algorithm reviews huge amounts of historical data and compares it to the present market trends. By using technical analysis, you can use the trading signals generated to trade digital assets profitably.
Why let a software trade for you?
Cryptocurrency trading software has many benefits, as follows.
- Automation: The software is automated to analyze and pinpoint trading opportunities. It then opens a trade on your behalf. This way the money in your trading account increases even while you sleep. As prices oscillate, the software will automatically place limit orders. The bitcoin trading algorithm is super-fast and has a time leap of 0.01 seconds. These help you profit from the spread. All you have to do is set trading parameters. This includes which digital assets to trade, investment per trade and a comfortable risk level.
- User-Friendliness: The software is friendly towards newbies and seasoned traders. You do not need prior online trading experience or a degree in finance. Most professional traders also use this software to test their market analysis.
- Ease of Use: The software is very convenient to use. You do not need to download any special software or app. Bitcoin Trader partners with top crypto brokers to provide you with access to their trading platform. These brokers also offer secure banking, effective trading tools, and customer support.
- Human Error-free: Often, the volatile market scares traders to pull a trade too early or push them to invest too much. The trading software is devoid of these human emotions. However, if you prefer full control of your trading activities, you can simply set the software to manual mode.
- Free: Most cryptocurrency trading software is free of charge and hidden fees. An example is Bitcoin Trader. Once you have funded your account, you can cash out at any time.
Finally, the decision to use software may be daunting. You should ensure that a software’s traits fit your trading goals. You can often test-drive if this is a new thing for you.
The views, the opinions and the positions expressed within guest posts such as this one are those of the author alone and do not necessarily represent those of https://www.cryptowisser.com/ or any company or individual affiliated with https://www.cryptowisser.com/. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or validity of any statements made within this article. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author. Any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights also remains with them.