ZenGold Coin Review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of ZenGold Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
ZenGold is supported by the Danish company OpenLedger ApS. This was after a contract with Viewfin (the creators of the crypto currency). It produces crypto assets supported by the gold stockholders. In that way, you are able to buy or handover any amount of gold, anywhere around the world. These tokens permit its holders to use gold as a payment mechanism while profiting from the transactional capabilities of Blockchain technology.
This new technology guarantees the security of any gold possession, maybe even making it the best virtual currency to invest in for you.
Decentralized and Eternal Data Storage: During the transactional process, any files created gets saved in IPFS. The blockchain ledger keeps the hash addresses saved which is protected from damage and is stored forever by distributed nodes.
- The team behind ZenGold Coin is big and experienced.
- EU organizations sponsor ZenGold Coin.
- The ZenGold Coin would cost less than 2 cents and can give a maximum of 100 mm tokens.
- Cryptocurrency supported by gold achieve a lot in bear markets.
- The Zengold CEO is an active member of the Western telegram group.
- There is little promotion around the West and therefore less liquidity.
In general, it is a new and a rather flexible way to trade gold, also secured by the insurance companies.