When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of Viacoin consists of three chapters: origin & background, technology and pros & cons.
Origin & Background
Viacoin is an open source cryptocurrency derived from the Bitcoin procedure. The cryptocurrency supports entrenched consensus with a comprehensive OP-RETURN of 120 bytes. The coin supply is 23 million, but mining rewards also happen every six months.
The coin entered the crypto market in 2014. It integrates into decentralized asset transactions with blockchain technology. This enables the transfers of Viacoins to reach speeds yet to be matched by other cryptocurrencies.
As a matter of fact, the coin is proof of work (POW) and Script based. It launched in an effort to fix Bitcoin’s structural issues, especially the delays. These are owing to blockchain delay and it prevents microtransactions. Presently, the developers of the digital coin wish to learn from the mistakes of other cryptocurrencies. Thus, they have used inventive technology to make the currency more safe and competent.
The use of the SegWit technology has maximized this cryptocurrency’s ability and minimized its UTXO set. On the other hand, the developers of the cryptocurrency are constantly working to recover it. Presently, the Viacoin is 25 times quicker than Bitcoin at a rapid speed of 24 seconds per block.
The cryptocurrency uses C++ and Python 3, a modernized code. The company has additionally developed a hierarchical deterministic key invention technology. It makes it easier for currency users to reset and secure their wallets. In addition, Viacoin is now well-matched with the B19P program and it is great news for miners.
- The transaction tickle enables the user wallet to send transactions at once
- The memory optimization aspect enables users to filter and explore for transactions in a me pool
- Viacoin also uses Sicache, which is a UTXO cache and it increases transactions
- The coin uses an algorithm to produce increased output from mining, achieving low fee transactions as opposed to higher transaction fees.
- The secrecy of transactions improves because of the TOPR support used by the development team. This aspect assists to keep the currency and individuality of the user safe.
We have not identified any obvious cons with the Viacoin.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Go for it! Buy Viacoin here.