FORCE Coin Review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of FORCE Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
FORCE is a recent venture of Michael Dye, Johndis, Bumbr and Jared Grey who started it in March 2018.
The force is an anonymous and scalable network of internet protocols. The aim is to provide uncensored data and services to the users in a flexible manner. We call this Decentralized Scalable Network Services (DSNS). The team aims to formulate the Force coin (FOR). Alongside it, the team will soon launch distribution networks and network protocols. The protocols like HTTP will be decentralized making the content available for the user at all times. It also renders the content and data impenetrable by other service providers.
The Force coin will have the following uses:
- Payment of services: forwarded by consumers and relayed to service nodes
- Authentication key exchange handler: a wallet address associated with a service
- You can use FORCE Coin as a stake to create nodes to ensure payment
- End-to-end data encryption
- Network privacy fully covered
- Stock web browsers making the network fully independent
- Smart pricing
- Plug-and-play model
- Accountability measures for the members
- Low cost
- Low maintenance charges
- An easy application for hackers
- The flaws will come up as the network and services roll in the market
As the constant search for the best virtual currency to invest in continues, Force gives a radical and groundbreaking idea of composite internet services. The censorship-resistant feature makes it stand out.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy FORCE Coin here.