TradeEU Comprehensive Review For March 2023
TradeEU is a specialized CFD platform that provides traders access to a wide range of assets across all major financial markets. You can trade cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities, forex, and stocks from one platform. With over 250+ underlying assets, you can expand your trading portfolio and diversify your investments.
TradeEU can be accessed in multiple ways, such as from its website TradeEU.com, Android and iOS apps, or the popular trading app MetaTrader 5. To make the platform easy to use, it features a range of industry-leading features, including some of the following:
Tradeeu.com offers a hassle-free trading experience with no deposit, withdrawal fees, or hidden commissions! The spread fees are very reasonable, depending on your account type.
Remember, if you trade for 60 days, you'll be charged an inactivity fee. Another worth mentioning is that most brokers charge an overnight fee - nothing unusual, but these fees can add up.
TradeEU offers a wide range of trading tools and indicators. This gives you access to daily market reviews, asset analysis, and many more features - for beginners and experienced professionals.
Leverage Trading and CFDs
We offer leverage up to 1:30 for each account type, but we understand this is lower than the industry standard. You can access various other CFD trading products. This is displayed through a great trading view, giving you the tools to maximize your trading experience.
TradeEU.com has you covered, whether you want to try trading with a demo account (free virtual account) or dive right in with one of the crypto firm’s three real trading accounts. Each account comes with different spreads, features, and benefits – so there’s something to suit everyone!
- Silver - perfect for you if you're just starting and need access to our markets with spreads starting from a super-low 2.5 pips.
- Gold - ideal for experienced traders, with spreads starting at just 1.3 pips. Plus, you'll get an account manager to help you.
- Platinum - design for more dedicated clients. This account has a spread starting from as low as 0.7 pip, making it the ideal choice for professional and active traders!
Wealth Of Trading Instruments
An advanced trading hub featuring over 250 assets! Our selection includes forex, cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and commodities – so any trader should find exactly what they want. There are a variety of assets on offer and a range of assets within each asset class.
Customer Support Centre
The TradeEU platform provides a wealth of educational resources and support. We have multilingual customer support available 24 hours a day, five days a week, to answer questions. No matter the language, this company will ensure its attentive and well-informed team is there to support you.
At TradeEU, experienced traders appreciate the Economic Calendar feature. This powerful tool helps traders understand broad market trends and how they might influence the value of various financial instruments. You can also use it to refine your trading strategy by anticipating when market volatility increases around key economic events.
TradeEU Payment Methods for Deposits and Withdrawals
TradeEU supports several payment methods for funding and withdrawals. There are no charges for depositing or withdrawing on our platform, save for potential conversion fees and banking costs. The minimum initial deposit amount is €250, and withdrawals will take up to three days to process. We compiled a shortlist below to give you an idea of the key payment methods available at this online trading provider.
- Debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
- Bank transfers
Pros And Cons Of TradeEU
TradeEU offers many benefits and potential drawbacks, as with any leading online crypto trading platform. Here are just a few of them:
Pros of TradeEU
- Caters to all traders: TradeEU offers an easily navigable user interface that caters to beginners and seasoned CFD traders. Whether using the web platform or mobile app, you'll find the navigation intuitive and straightforward.
- Access to over 250 CFDs assets: TradeEU allows you to invest in over 250 assets, including indices (like FTSE, CAC, NK, and S&P 500), stocks, commodities, even cryptos such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple XRP and forex as well.
- Data Security: This platform takes client privacy, data safety, and fund security very seriously. The company protects our clients’ funds through top-tier banking institutions and ICF insurance, with strict firewalls and deploying secure socket layer software. The firm goes the extra mile to provide a safe experience for all our customers.
Cons of TradeEU
- Inactivity fee: At TradeEU, we understand that you may need a break from trading. That's why you won't be charged an inactivity fee if you trade for less than 60 days. This is the same for other CFD trading platforms too!
- Specific trading hours: TradeEU operates Monday to Friday, during traditional market trading hours only.
TradeEU.com is a state-of-the-art trading broker with incredible customer service. They offer plenty of helpful advice when needed, plus educational materials so you can get up and running quickly.
It’s important to remember that CFD trading is highly risky and complex. With fast-moving markets that require regular monitoring, it’s no wonder that TradeEU reports that 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs on its platform.