Denarius Coin Review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of Denarius Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
The word Denarius is inspired from the ancient Roman civilization where Denarius was the name of a small silver coin. Denarius is a newer version of the Bitcoin.
Denarius Coin wants to address the issues that Bitcoin had when growing fast. They want to do so by implementing the same blockchain technology as the Bitcore code but tremendously reducing the block times. This development will provide a fast and agile network to boost up the transaction volume. Also, you can naturally expect faster transactions.
- The technology behind the coin is the same as the original Bitcoin core by Satoshi Nakamoto, albeit some changes.
- Some of these changes are a hybrid consensus of Proof of Work and Proof of Stake.
- It also incorporates the original Proof of Work Cryptographic Hashing Algorithm known as the Tribus.
- Denarius Coin is the first ever cryptocurrency to use the new hashing algorithm called Tribus. Tribus comprises three well known and secure cryptography algorithms.
- Denarius Coin also includes the Atomic Swaps and Hybrid Masternodes.
- The maximum number of Denarius coins that can be created is 10,000,000 during the initial three year hybrid PoW/PoS lifecycle. Thereafter, the coin will transition into the Proof of Stake method.
- Denarius is a safe, reliable and stable crypto currency. You can easily integrate it with exisiting open source platforms.
- Denarius Coin has an unmatchable speed. Its block time is as low as 30 seconds. Transactions do not take longer than 5 minutes.
- Your transactions stay private and secure because of the stealth address technology. Also, you can keep your sent and received messages encrypted on the Denarius-network.
- Denarius Coin also supports multi-signature addresses, in which more than one users need to sign a transaction before it can be published on a blockchain.
So far, the Denarius Coin seems to have no major flaws. We have not identified any obvious cons with the Denarius Coin.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy Denarius Coin here.