There is still a little bit of time left before Christmas, and Phemex wants to make your holidays more beautiful through a campaign giveaway. The prizes are very attractive and include 10 iPhone 13 Max Pros and a $120,000 prize pool. If it sounds good to you, check the rules and enter the giveaway!
Steps to follow to take part in the Campaign
If the prizes appeal to you, all you have to do is to follow some easy steps. To begin, go to the event’s announcement page where you’ll see a list of tasks to complete. They include registering for Phemex and getting your Phemex UID. After that, go to Twitter, follow them, and retweet the event. Follow Phemex on Instagram and tell your friends about it for a better chance to win.
Continue by subscribing to their YouTube channel and completing KYC verification for your Phemex account. Return to the site and deposit 0.005 BTC for a 20 USD bonus, then deposit 0.05 ETH for a 20 USD bonus. To receive a 10 USD bonus, exceed 10k contract trading volume. Also, you can open a BTC Linear Contract with more than 1k trading volume to receive a 5 USD bonus. Finally, trade more than 100k contracts to receive a 30 USD bonus.
If you want to read more about the terms and conditions of the campaign, you can find them on the Phemex announcement page.
What are all the prizes you can win?
In addition to the prizes announced in the introduction, Phemex also offers several opportunities to win. These would include:
- 20,000 US dollars Airdrop - For everyone who participates in the Phemex Christmas Campaign, 1000 users will be chosen to share $20,000. This means that each lucky winner will receive a $20 trading bonus.
- 10 x iPhone 13 Max Pros (Lucky Draw) – To be eligible for this prize pool, ten lucky users who join and complete 11 of the campaign actions will receive an iPhone 13 Max Pro! The prize will be chosen through a random drawing.
- 40,000 USD (Contract Trading) - From December 14th to December 25th, users will have the opportunity to win. But first, there will be various campaign tasks involving contract trading. As a reward, the company has prepared lots of bonuses that will be awarded to the users.
- The trading bonus prize will be offered to users who complete trading tasks on a first-come, first-served basis. Hurry before the prize pool runs out!
- 40,000 USD (Deposits) - Deposits must be kept in your account during the campaign to be eligible for incentives. Making deposits is part of several campaign tasks. The accompanying bonuses will be awarded based on the Christmas event page, and this pool is also distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Dates of the campaign
The campaign has been well organized by Phemex! The campaign will be divided into three stages: stage 1 (Campaign Period) will occur between December 14th and December 25th, stage 2 (Announcement of Winners) will take place on January 3rd, 2022, and stage 3 (Prize Distribution) will be on January 24th, 2022.
Individual empowerment has always been and will continue to be Phemex's objective. They want everyone to have access to tools that allow them to properly manage risk and trade. Phemex thinks that all traders should have this fundamental right.
Above all, they prioritize their consumers. This philosophy is reflected in all of the platform’s features and products. Consequently, their development staff is always on-hand to listen to their community's comments, recommendations, and requests.
Phemex wants to make your holidays more special by organizing a giveaway featuring an array of amazing prizes. Their goal is to thank loyal members of their growing community. Sign up to play if you're feeling lucky!
The views, opinions and positions expressed in this press release are those of the author alone and do not necessarily represent those of https://www.cryptowisser.com/ or any company or individual affiliated with https://www.cryptowisser.com/. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or validity of any statements made within this press release . We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author. Any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights also remains with them.
Ender Bayrakdar1년 전
çok güzel proje