You fully control your keys • High anonymity • Easy to use
Buy & Sell Vouchers & Gift Cards Debit Card
Cryptos prises en charge (116)
Unstoppable Wallet Review
The Unstoppable Wallet is a newer wallet that is fast and intended for ease of use. It can store most of the major cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Binance, EOS , Bitcoin Cash and many cryptocurrency tokens of ERC20 and BEP2 standard.
The wallet is non-custodial, meaning that the wallet itself never "holds custody" of the assets.
As the main benefits of the wallet, Unstoppable themselves list the following 17 things:
- It is a one wallet app for all your cryptocurrencies.
- It is a non-custodial wallet without third party risk.
- The private keys, with which you control the cryptocurrency, are stored in secure storage mechanisms provide by OS.
- You can monitor crypto balances, transaction history & other details in real time.
- You can see the current price of assets in your preferred base currency.
- You can set alerts for price changes and price trend reversals.
- You can use FaceID, Touch ID, or conventional lock codes to lock your wallet.
- It is possible to add any Ethereum ERC20 token to your wallet.
- It is possible to add any Binance BEP2 token to your wallet.
- The wallet has WalletConnect Support.
- You have a real-time transaction fee estimator for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- You have ability to set custom transaction fees.
- There is functionality for easily migrating to Unstoppable from other wallets (e.g., Metamask) and vice versa.
- You can backup and restore existing wallets using a standard 12-word BIP39 recovery phrases.
- Bitcoin Enhancements: SPV wallet / Segwit support / No address reuse.
- Bitcoin Advanced: Ability to send Bitcoins that can’t be spent until certain date.
- The wallet is built on open source, github.com/