When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of YashCoin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
Yash coin launched in January 2017. It is an open-source and decentralized type of crypto currency. At the day of this review, its market capitalization is 1,547,537 USD. YashCoin offers a unique combination of transparency as well as private transactions, details of which are explained below.
Yash coin utilizes the “Proof of stake” method of consensus. It is based on the Scrypt algorithm.
YashCoin’s launch came with an objective of promoting fast and private transactions. The blockchain where YashCoin post its transactions is public. Transactions are nonetheless private because the information about sender, receiver and the transaction details are held private.
You receive YashCoins as a reward for trading on DC-EX. For each transaction on the exchange, the trader gets a YashCoin at the fixed rate of 0.01 USD until 10 million coins are distributed.
There have been certain advancements in the technology of this cryptocurrency since the launch. Applications for utility bills payments and mobile recharge launched in India in November 2017.
January 2018 saw the launch of Mobile wallet application for YashCoin. The application also featured a built in buy and sell option for the cryptocurrency.
- This is the first crypto currency with a distribution through trading.
- Investors of this unique crypto currency get continuous support.
- The currency is in great demand since its launch. Its initial distribution completed on 30 March, three months post launch.
- You can save these coins on their own wallet that you can download from its official website.
- You can exchange the coins for USD or other crypto currencies.
- We have not identified any obvious cons with the YashCoin.