Supported Debit Cards
Change - 24h
Change - 7 days
Change - 30 days
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of WorldCoin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
WorldCoin is a descendent of the famous cryptocurrency Bitcoin. But since WorldCoin is a “second generation digital currency”, it has more developed features as well as is more business friendly. The coin entered the world of virtual currency in June 2015 with an ambitious target to become the preferred cryptocurrency of consumers as well as merchants. The scope of transactions that The coin plans to cover is also huge – ranging from every day trivial transactions to big purchases.
Worldcoin has an MIT/X11 license to be a free software project. It follows the “Scrypt” protocol. They are generated by individual miners. World Coin has some unique features as compared to other coins in the market. These are:
- Fully authenticated and secure transactions within 60 seconds. Therefore, this coin can even be used for over the counter payments.
- You can use the coin anywhere in the world
- You can transfer funds using the coins in few clicks like sending an email.
- Unlike many other digital currencies, it is easy to trade in WorldCoin. You can buy or sell the coin on different exchanges online or use dedicated ATM machines for WorldCoin.
- When you use this coin for financial transactions, the information you share is at your discretion. This feature makes this coin a safer option for protecting against identity theft as compared to traditional modes of transactions.
- WorldCoin blockchain is superior in handling the volume of transactions as compared to Bitcoin or Litecoin.
- The coin also allows encryption of wallets so that you can have a closer look on your account balances and transactions. You will still need to enter your password before spending. This protects World Coin users from wallet malware.
- The servers of this virtual currency are protected by the DDoS attack protection system. These checks in place help keep the currency regime from network attacks or disruptions.
- The developers behind WorldCoin have already implemented a “better world”-project in a remote village in Kenya.
- It is hard to find a negative aspect of this very versatile yet comprehensively designed crypto currency.
Overall, it is a nice project with various advantages such as easy tradability and the DDoS attack protection system that protects its servers.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy WorldCoin here.