VIVO Coin Review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of VIVO Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
The VIVO Coin is a cryptocurrency that has the trading “VIVO”. The Coin was first made available for sale on 12 September 2017. The mined units were 3.4% of the maximum number of units at the very first VIVO Coin offerings. The number of units currently available in the market is 818,098. This is more than half of the final amount of VIVO coins.
VIVO promised to be different than the other cryptocurrencies by being efficient and with a fair way to mine. To keep these promises, the development team of VIVO has made it resistant to the so-called ASICs. ASIC is the abbreviation for “Application-Specific-Integrated-Circuit”. Also, it describes the silicon chips programmed for one purpose alone. Often the developers program these chips for certain computing problems associated with the cryptocurrency. Also, the users of these chips are given an advantage over the other miners (who try to mine these coins from home).
- VIVO coins are ASIC resistant.
- The users of VIVO Coin experience superior anonymity in transactions because of the PrivateSend Technology.
- The transactions are not only secure but also the fastest due to the Instant Send Technology.
- The users of VIVO are rewarded for running VIVO masternodes and also for supporting the VIVO network.
- We have not identified any obvious cons with the VIVO Coin.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy VIVO Coin here.