Utrum Coin Review
When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of Utrum Coin consists of five chapters: origin & background, members of Utrum, Utrum cryptocurrency and investing community, tokenomics and pros & cons.
Origin & Background
Utrum is a decentralized remuneration platform. It provides crypto stakeholders a place for sharing information. Utrum solves the issues through connecting experienced analysts and developers with investors and newcomers. Moreover, contributors receives rewards for their content. The investors can access reviews, ratings, market predictions and in-depth analysis of assets.
Members of Utrum
- Crypto Developers: Developers can produce business pages for open evaluation of the dependability of assets.
- Analysts: Threat analysts will perform background checks and crypto analysts will perform in-depth technical scrutiny. Moreover, the market analysts will concentrate on trading and chart predictions.
- Members: Experienced and non-experienced investors in cryptocurrency looking for curate insight into blockchain projects and ICOs. In addition, other cryptocurrencies are the primary members group on the platform.
- Trustees: Even if Utrum is a community driven decentralized platform, it has moderators called Trustees.
Utrum Cryptocurrency Investing Community
- Complete database of cryptocurrencies and assets: The platform has a list of digital assets in the crypto industry. Furthermore, this information is the main element of investment basics.
- Rating System: Ratings will also assist users analyze the reliability of digital assets.
- Background information: They will offer background information on the teams behind the ICOs etc. This, together with other helpful assets, assist investors in mitigating the hazard of deception.
- Machine learning algorithm: The integrated machine learning algorithm learns from the rating patterns of members to detect deceitful patterns.
- Built-in Reward System: Utrum uses an incorporated reward system to incentivize contributors in providing precise and helpful information.
As a matter of fact, Utrum tokens are the efficacy tokens for the platform denoted by OOT. Investors and other members use them to access in-depth technical breakdowns and market predictions. OOT has a complete supply of 216 million tokens. 50% of the tokens will be reserved for platform contributors. Out of these, 15% goes to the development team, 10% to day-to-day and 2% for bounties. Lastly, the remaining 23% is for the token sale. Hard cap is USD 5 million while the soft cap is USD 1 million.
Pros & Cons
We have not identified any obvious cons with the Utrum Coin.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Go for it!