TrustNote logotype





We've stopped listing casinos on Cryptowisser. Read more about why here.





TrustNote Review

When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This is a review of Metronome.


TrustNote seeks to build the world’s first public Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) ledger. It is minable, proficient in handling a large number of transactions yet still preserving fast transaction confirmations. Moreover, TrustNote focuses on creating a comprehensible, decentralized, low-level digital token blockchain.

It leverages declarative Smart Contracts with improved expression ability. Also, it empowers users to generate and bring out digital tokens without having to write multifaceted Smart Contracts. TrustNote has an extensible wallet that provides safety and loaded API interfaces for digital tokens, and social networks. It enables new inventive ideas to run effortlessly on the blockchain network. Furtermore, it is making easy to use blockchain applications available to everyone.


Many blockchains are adding single points of failure or tuning towards a weakened decentralized consensus to attain scalability. TrustNote does not agree with such compromises. By decoupling double-spend detection from transaction verification and allowing transactions to be verified by nearby transactions in parallel, TrustNote can offer resilient scalability when adding more nodes or transactions.


  • TrustNote’s major chain will support mining during Q4 2018. Users can download the mining client and apply to become a super node. Super nodes can become miners by taking part in the TrustME agreement and then get rewarded.
  • TrustNote has a mining strategy and it allocates 6.79% of total mining rewards for the first year. After that, the annual allocated mining rewards decreases year by year. Of these mining reward bounties, miners receive 90% of the mining bounties, and the TrustNote foundation receive the remaining 10%.

Finally, we have not identified any obvious cons with the TrustNote Coin.


If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy TrustNote Coin here.

TrustNote Coin Review - Cryptowisser Logo
Cryptowisser – Your Trading Cryptocurrency Guide