When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of AirToken consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
AirToken launched through an ICO in August 2017 by an American team consisting of seasoned technology gurus. AirToken is the digital currency and the foundation of the AirFox ecosystem. It serves as the backbone of the system. It targets offering unfettered financial services to the millions of unbanked people around the globe. However, AirFox aims to achieve its target by making use of smart phones. Hence, the invention of AirToken that can serve as a vehicle for financial access.
- Through this token, AirFox is attempting to make mobile capital readily available and usable for advertisers, users and carriers of physical and digital goods. AirFox is utilizing the concepts of advertising and micro loans on the blockchain to its new digital currency, i.e., the AirToken.
- This is a new cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. The decentralized aspect of the Ethereum technology enables the digital ledgers of the mobile phone data, advertisers and credit worthiness algorithms to connect, get credit, have transactions, use AirToken and get rewarded in the same.
- This novel digital currency tracks user’s mobile phone data usage, and rewards the user for good behavior and attention through the application. The rewards are in the form of AirTokens. This also expands the overall size of the ecosystem of this new cryptocurrency. AirTokens can be redeemed against more mobile data, physical as well as digital goods.
AirToken is a digital currency that could be profitable in the long term due to: long term profit profile because of
- The experienced team that is developing it; and
- The goals already achieved. It shows good progress so far and provides a hope for the future.
Investing in virtual currency such as this one can be tricky as well. That is because it aims at providing financial services to those who do not even have bank accounts. Despite the huge size of the unbanked population, cultural hindrances often deter the progress of such fast paced technology in regions where literacy rates are disappointing, let alone technology adoption rates.
If you have concluded that this is the coin for you, congratulations! Buy AirToken here.